February 15, 2010

One World One Heart Prize Winners


Since my little bird is sick and in bed early, I decided to use the Random Number Generator to pick the winners instead. So here are the numbers that were picked and the 3 winners of my felted soap..... Amanda, Geni and Jona! I've sent emails to the winners so hopefully I can send their prizes soon!

Now do you remember my funny lady transfer drawing? I did a special drawing for her and she is going to live with Lola now! Hope she brings you some smiles Lola.

Thank you all for visiting my little blog and I hope you'll come back by to visit again sometime. I've thoroughly enjoyed this experience and hope to get to every blog on the list, some day! And a HUGE thanx to Lisa for creating this spectacular event! Can you even imagine how many blogs might participate next year?!

1 comment:

  1. Trying to contact you - you are the winner of my OWOH stitched piece

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It will be read and posted soon.